The Finance Committee monitors financial planning and management. It advises and recommends the guidelines on the implementation of the Public Finance Management laws and regulations to the entire membership. It is tasked with making proposals for amendments on Public Finance Management laws and regulations as well as amendments to laws on Public Procurement.
The Committee is also tasked with advising on best practices in financial planning, budgeting, financial reporting, procurement and audit.The Committee is currently spearheading engagements for the development of the County Assembly Finance Manual.
The Finance Committee
1) Mr.Felix Mbiuki – Clerk Machakos County Assembly – CONVENER
2) Mr. Michael Ngala – Clerk Kilifi County Assembly
3) Mr. Patrick Leshore – Clerk Samburu County Assembly
4) Mr. Laban Atemba – Clerk Kakamega County Assembly
5) Mr. Allan Mabuka – Clerk Busia County Assembly
6) Mr. David Karungutiang – Clerk West Pokot County Assembly
7) Mr. Richard Koech – Clerk Baringo County Assembly
8) Mr. Linus Minyaan – Clerk Turkana County Assembly
9) Mr. John Mosongo – Clerk Bungoma County Assembly
10) Mr. Mohamud Santur – Clerk Garissa County Assembly
11) Mr.Kilinga Ambaka – Clerk Vihiga County ssembly